WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Monday, January 16, 2012

3 Months Regular

I don't even know how this happened, since November I've had three absolutely regular cycles. I can't even believe that, Clomid aside I haven't had a regular cycle in nearly two years (& I can't believe its been almost two years since the ectopic).

Now that our three (nearly four) month break from Clomid is behind us I'm getting ready to meet with my obstetrician at the end of the month and see where we're going from there. I have no idea what this appointment will mean for us since it seems my body has reset and my cycles have regulated since taking Clomid.

2012, please be our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment