WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Cycle is Whack

During my September cycle, the one that meant the end of Clomid until 2012, I kept wondering how my body would react. For the last three months my body adjusted to the hormones I was putting into it and I couldn't help but be curious how my body would handle the withdraw (I kind of sound like an addict, haha I promise I'm not).

Twice this cycle (once approximately during the week I would have ovulated then again the week my period should have come) I noticed some prolonged spotting/light bleeding. Not enough to be considered a period but enough to wear a pad and be annoyed, hah. I'm going to chock it up to my body coming down from the three months on Clomid.

I try to avoid searching online for answers when it comes to my body so I'm going to stick with my instinct and make sure to mention this to my obstetrician when I see him in January.

To my surprise, I'm not nearly as upset about this as I thought I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment