WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Monday, September 26, 2011

3 Months Down, 3 Months Off

Yepp, my period is here and there is no denying that I am most certainly not pregnant.

I kind of knew going into our third month on Clomid we wouldn't be successful, I kept holding out on this hope that we would get pregnant anyway but in the back of my mind I pretty much knew the likelihood was small. On September 17th my dear brother got married to a lovely girl who was practically my sister already, it was a beautiful day despite the massive amount of stress and I am so happy for them. None the less, I knew as the day got closer I had an ever growing pile of stress on my shoulders, this was the first month where I can barely remember thinking “am I pregnant?” We didn't have time to think about charting and I barely kept my eye out for ovulation signs. If this counts as the 'just relax and don't think about it' route, we weren't very successful anyway.

So here we are, three rounds of Clomid down and at least three months before we could attempt Clomid again. My obstetrician gave us the okay to try to conceive over the next few months, since there is no foreseeable reason for my lack of ovulation there is always the chance my body will restart once it comes down from the Clomid. Fingers crossed.

I thought I would be more upset about this, considering how poorly I took my periods arrival the past two months but I'm weirdly okay – we'll see how long that feeling sticks around.

No comments:

Post a Comment