WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hoping

Well, that was a pretty rough morning I had there, unfortunately that crappy morning was followed by a bitter day at work (although my appointment, a sweet 3 year old boy & his parents were wonderful) and a long, emotional conversation with my poor husband. I don't even know how he manages to do it but, eventually, he always finds a way to calm me down – I don't have the slightest clue what I would be doing midst all of this if I didn't have him beside me, I'm so lucky.

My temps have been misleading since then, up and down but not as low as it was during my cycle (last time I charted my temps plummeted the day before my period). I'm anxiously awaiting my period, hoping it no-shows and gives me a happy positive instead.

So here we are, today my period is due, 31 days, its past 4pm and no sign or reason to think it'll make an appearance. I mean, I've had some cramping but normally its absolutely nothing then BAM PERIOD which is then followed by insane cramps. Is it possible? Or is it all in my head? Ugh I have no idea what to think anymore. None the less we have a pretty little test waiting for me and I know even it wants to be positive for us.
I'm hoping, boy am I hoping it'll be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment