WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Stress is Bad, OK?!

I'm going to attribute the craziness I experienced this cycle to stress, generally I'm always stressed (& that is something I'm slowly working on) but this past month I was in overload, it's been a rough month for my family but I didn't expect my body to react so poorly to all of it (yeah, who was I kidding?) earlier in my cycle I noticed some mid-cycle bleeding which had me feeling absolutely defeated since that was the beginning of my cycles eventual demise the year before. That feeling of defeat was only multiplied when my period didn't come on time, two negative tests and two weeks later it finally came along. I'm keeping focused that this was all stress induced and as we head into trying to conceive this month I'm hoping that the only reason my period doesn't show up in a couple weeks is because I'm pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment