WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Insight


Found this little piece on Pinterest and thought this was so empowering because it is so true. I mentioned in another post how on the good days I feel like a superwoman for carrying the burden of loss and struggle, that despite every hardship we're still standing ready and waiting. I can't wait to be a Mom, even more so I cannot wait to give Dyl a baby - I know he is going to be an amazing Dad. I cannot wait to tell a world that has been waiting for our child that their long wait is finally over, I'm almost more excited for everyone else than I am for myself.. almost, oh one day.

ANYWAY.. without further ado :)


No comments:

Post a Comment