WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Start...

On Sunday my cycle finally started, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't expected it to start right away – of course I did. But, as the days passed my side effects caused by the progesterone pills started to subside and by Sunday morning my cycle showed up.

I was ecstatic, I may or may not have even danced a little – haha. My obstetrician had warned me that this cycle would be worse then normal since the lining had been building up over the past months. Day one was average, I actually worried that it would stop and disappear just to be difficult but day two rolled around and I was most definitely reassured that this was indeed here to stay (for a few days you know?). Normally I have a rather heavy cycle and I fight off some pretty rough cramping on the second and third day – yesterday blew those expectations of a “normal” cycle out of the water. I spent nearly the whole day in bed with my heating pad, in this ridiculous amount of pain – only getting up to go to the washroom, which was more often then normal and reheat my heating pad. It was unbelievable and I was so sensitive too. Today I am doing so much better, an improvement from yesterday in the least and that's enough for me.

Today I also started taking Clomid, I'll be preparing an information post about it soon (and probably one for the progesterone pill I was on earlier) I'm nervous for the side effects that may ensue but I'm clutching tightly onto the hope that this cycle may be it for us and no amount of side effects will make that any less worth it.

It's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment