WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Preparing This Body

Tomorrow will be my tenth and final day on the progesterone hormone pill, along with the hormone pill I've been diligently taking my prenatal vitamins to give my body a bit of a head start. I've also been watching my diet, just to see where I can improve – although I generally eat well which is great since I plan to maintain a healthy diet through-out this pregnancy and while (hopefully) breastfeeding. I've also been exercising, which I'm hoping to trade for prenatal yoga once we're pregnant (maybe go down to 2-3 days a week? We'll see).

It wasn't until today when the progesterone side effects started to really kick in; a destroyed sleeping schedule, headaches, bloating and some tenderness, oh and I've had some pretty rough cramping during the past few days but a little relaxation, a warm shower and my heating pad helped remedy that. Regardless, a bit of discomfort or pain in exchange for the chance to have this baby here is totally and completely worth it.

I can't wait for Monday and the real beginning of this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment