WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Week Wait

Boy oh boy, I didn't expect it to be this difficult and while I can see the days passing by all I can do is think about early symptoms or how much longer until my hopefully missed period. I want to think I'm not doing too bad but sometimes I just feel crazy. I'm actually down to 6 days of my two week wait until my period either shows up or doesn't, it has felt like it is passing by so quickly and at the same time dragging on so slowly. I've been taking note of the odd symptoms, there has been some noteworthy ones that I hadn't experienced in prior cycles and my BBT chart looks great so I can't help but feel like this month may actually be ours but I'm doing my best not to get too carried away.

Six days and one way or another we'll know, if we're not its okay but I'm really hoping that this will be it. As per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment