WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

That Stung

Another negative test the day before Mother's Day, a lovely two weeks & some change late of course I'm not pregnant. I was so hopeful, so ignorant, thinking I could actually be pregnant. I've completely stopped charting, I wont bother to resume until my period eventually shows up and I've quit the prenatal vitamins even though I know I should stick to it because its good for my body but ugh. I'm annoyed and I'm allowed to be, this is kind of ridiculous.

Then, on Mother's Day our friend announced her pregnancy, unknown to her that we would have been a week apart had I actually gotten pregnant. While I'm so happy for her and her husband, her announcement stung hard. I was actually sitting at our front desk at work (on my phone, slacker) and tossed my phone aside, since then I had one image replay in my mind and since I couldn't find exactly what I wanted I made my own.

Enjoy :)
& (just so we're all clear) by no means do I intend for this to be offensive (or anything I say on the blog for that matter) just poking fun at the feelings I deal with midst struggles and loss when facing those who really are blissfully unaware (& that isn't necessarily a bad thing either). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment