WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter & an Update


Just wanted to give a little update on my cycle and say Happy Easter; we've colored eggs with our little nieces and watched our little nephew hunt of Easter goodies. We were able to spend time soaking in our families and I am so grateful we were able to do that. The holidays are still hard for me, knowing how magical it is with children is a loud reminder of what I am missing out on but I'm doing what I can not to let that take away my day. Wishing everyone a Happy Easter, hoping the day may be gentle on the hearts of those missing loved ones (little or not) in heaven.
- - -

My period came right on time, I was able to avoid wasting money on a negative test (although Dyl ninja rolled over to the shelf to get me a box the day before my period came) and I am glad that it came on time. However I had a rough few days sorting through being grateful it was regular and being disappointed that  it came because I wasn't pregnant. Dealt with the usual feelings of defeat and wondering if we would ever be pregnant again, along with fighting off the bitter taste of envy and jealousy with so many people around me having children with no effort - it sucks. Not sure what else I can really do differently, I can pinpoint ovulation through my chart so at this point we're gambling with the odds. But I am feeling better, day 4 now and feeling hopeful for our next cycle, we have a 25% chance every month just like any other healthy couple so I'll keep hoping.

xo, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment