WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Monday, May 27, 2013

An Unexpected Break

Last weekend I cried over the fact that my sweet husband, while I played across the room with our 3 year old niece, gushed that I will be a wonderful Mom. It wasn't because I don't hear such things, over the last three years we have been very open about our struggles trying and have both received on numerous occasions what I consider the biggest compliment “you're going to be an amazing Mom/Dad” from our loved ones but it melted my heart to find out that my husband felt so strongly about me like that to share his feelings. I have struggled so much in the past seeing Dyl be this amazing Uncle to our nieces and nephews and feel unable to give him the baby he is so obviously ready for, there isn't a part of me that doesn't believe in that he will be a wonderful Dad. I know we are both so ready to begin this chapter in our lives, I know we are ready to become parents here in this world and I pray that we will soon see an end to this proverbial storm in the coming months.

Anyway, onto a little cycle update? Although we intended to continue to actively ttc this cycle, we seem to have taken a break and I can't say I am disappointed with that. It has been such a difficult month for me and I can't imagine adding in the stress and pressure of actively trying or the inevitable break down over another negative test when I am already trying to dig myself out of the mess of emotions that came with May 2013. So I am somewhere in my two week wait, my next cycle is due June 2nd and we see my obstetrician on the 4th, I am eager to see what this will mean for my next cycle and what July could possibly hold for us (PLEASE BE A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST PLEASE!).


xo, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment