WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Friday, June 14, 2013

First Appointment

Written June 5, 2013


Last month I wrote about our plans to go back onto Clomid and my upcoming appointment with my obstetrician, I didn't expect us to get pregnant that same month and after getting two beautiful positive tests before my appointment I was ecstatic (and anxious, as always) to tell my obstetrician the good news. 

"So I take it things aren't going well?" my ob asked as he sat down, I could barely contain the smile that was beaming across my face "Actually...". He was very happy, I knew he would because he has always been very hopeful in our ttc journey - he has been there for 3/4 of my pregnancies and we have been seeing him for the last 3 years. "I really think this one will be it" he told me and I wholeheartedly hope that he is right because we cannot stop loving this little baby already. I left his new office with a boatload of congratulations, a battery of blood work, an ultrasound booked in a few weeks and my next appointment already scheduled.

Can't wait to see our little baby in three weeks and praying that he or she will be our rainbow baby.

xo, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment