WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

& We're 2-0

This month along with Clomid I thought I would try my hand at charting (I'm working on a post with charting information). When we got pregnant with the ectopic (our second pregnancy) it was our first month trying and I just upped my body awareness. Since we were semi-successful then with just a little body awareness along with my obstetrician confirming ovulation I figured charting and keeping track of everything was as close to a guarantee as I could get. Everything on my chart looked great, until my temperature dropped the day before my expected period but despite that I blindly hoped we were pregnant anyway maybe I was reading it wrong? Maybe, maybe, maybe. Yes, you read that right. I actually wasted money on a pregnancy test that even the lady behind the counter could have told me would be negative. I cried all day and felt so sorry for myself, money wasted and our second round on Clomid was a failure with only one more round left.

I'm coming around, but its hard not to feel down at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment