WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

My journey to motherhood hasn't been simple, but if there is one thing I can take from it is a deepened appreciation for motherhood - even on the worse days or the sleepless nights I am still so very blessed. I am lucky. This will never be something I take for granted.

The winding roads of my journey to motherhood also gifted me with a love for my fellow mothers, all mothers. So in honor of mothers day, I want to celebrate you and I want to remind you to celebrate yourself too.

No matter where you may be in your journey to motherhood, you are a mother. This is your day.

Happy mothers day.

xo, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment