WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Long Time

After four months waiting and wondering my period has finally arrived, I spent three days wishing I knew what was going on with the heavy spotting/bleeding – nothing like my usual periods but things have returned to the norm for my cycles and my mind is calm without the worries of ectopic pregnancies or a million other problematic things, just my period, I'll start charting and hoping things will just return to normal (even though I have a feeling that isn't the case)

Just hoping and looking forward to my appointment with my obstetrician.


No comments:

Post a Comment