WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Every Year

It begins without fail, October 28, our due date as the day passes by my mind replays the memories from years ago that lead up to the moment I became a mother to a sweet blonde boy with wings, a mother to an angel.

By now, 11:30pm I would have just pressed publish on a quick journal entry I wrote as a wave of gratitude washed over me. My due date was passing by quickly and I knew sometime soon we would get to hold and meet the little boy who made me mom. I felt so lucky, so blessed that we got so far, that he was healthy and that we would have our son.

I had no idea just hours later I would wake up in severe pain and soon hear the worst words a parent could hear.

October 29,2008 my world was changed forever.

xo, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment