WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Goodbye, for now

Rather than leave this seemingly abandoned I am going to instead call this little blog of mine closed for the time being. Life is just so short and every moment I'm not spending with my family is one I don't get back. Like I have mentioned before, the idea of starting a Youtube mommy channel is incredibly appealing and I would love to have that creative outlet of my own again in the near future, so if you like what you've read here in the past know that I will come back but right now I have a beautiful one year old and I want to soak up every single minute with her.

Thank you for reading along my unbelievable journey to Lilly
love, hope & prayers, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment