WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It has ALWAYS mattered

I know it has been a while, I'm so sorry for anyone who has come here looking for support and instead found my quiet little blog - despite my header promising of my return every Friday and Saturday. Truth is, I had to take a break, there is so much going on and my number one priority is always my little miracle. I am having a hard time finding space in my day to write, I still don't know and I'm having trouble with that because I am an "all or nothing" kind of girl so the fact that I can't do this the way that I want makes me wonder if it is worth keeping up at all.

But I logged on this evening and there have been views, not many and most on older posts that I wrote long before I was blessed with our precious girl. But those moments, the emotion and my thoughts matter, they mattered then as I sorted through my own experiences and even now to stand as a reminder of how blessed I absolutely am. They matter to others out there who are facing the same things I have or to those who want to understand their loved one - these posts matter.

So I can't promise when or how often, I can't gaurentee what will be posted on which day because I don't want to feel like I have to force content to stay on a schedule but I will be here. I will write and if you find this blog, I want you to know you are not alone.

xo, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment