WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stepping Back

In an effort to reach more people, not for views but to attempt to have my blog find those who need it, I added a schedule and even dictated what kind of content would go live on which day.

But I have struggled since because I want to write about an awesome DIY project or about how my heart soars while I help others in our community.  I don't want to write because it is Thursday and I need something loss related for Friday. I don't want to push content.

I have been so passionate for this blog and treating it like a marketing job was killing my joy. I have dabbled in vlogging and my mind is still dancing with the idea but we will have to see where that goes. For now, keep an eye out for a more random schedule but I am so very ready for this to be filled with that same enjoyment it did before.

xo, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment