WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello Again :)

I took some time off and as I danced about diy projects, dabbled with vlogging and continued to soak up my sweet little lady I found my love for writing again. Which when I went back to read some of my last posts it was glaringly obvious that it wasn't a time issue (as I can write from my phone while my sweet girl sleeps) it was finding that passion that I had when I was writing because I wanted to chronicle our journey. Helping others was always part of the package but when I first came back after I had my sweet Lilly I changed everything to try to reach more people and that's not why I started doing this. So it's a no brainer that I need a break but I'm SO ready to write and update this little blog of mine.

See you Monday, Anne Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment