WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by! Here I wrote openly about my life as a mommy to our miracle daughter Lilly, the struggles we went through on this journey to parenthood, the loss of our precious son and pretty much anything else that comes up. Feel free to look around, leave a comment or two, put your feet up and get comfortable :)

xo, Anne.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Where have we been?

Long story short, life got very busy - I'll share more as the days go by.

Our sweet little miracle baby is now FOUR and we're once again on this bumpy journey to baby Anderson (because it was a little silly to believe it would be easier this time around, I don't know). What I do know is that I love writing, and more than that I love sharing our story because bringing comfort and hope to others is honestly how I survive.

I've been feeling a pull to start writing again so if you stumble across this - come back because *I'm* back and I have so much more to share.

See you soon, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment